Welcome To the Start of your Game!
Here's a list of the things to do before next week:
- Set an alarm/event for a week from now on your cellphone. The time should be the approximate time you hit the "Go" to start the Process. Every week, for the next 8 weeks, this will be the time you "Level- Up" or buy the next package in National Wealth Center.
- If the email that brought you here was in a SPAM folder, please adjust the settings so further emails go to your primary email. This way there is no risk of missing a reminder email or if an urgent email is sent regarding P7BP.
- When your NetSpend card arrives, activate, then find a local load center ( here ) and load with at least 40. ( I loaded $41 just to be safe.) That money will be in your NetSpend account and available to use. An additional $20 will be sent by NetSpend. Notify your referrer that you've loaded the account and request the other $20. You now have the funds to start the business.
- * IMPORTANT - You can start Team building a day after you hit "Go" but Do Not start the (NWC) early. Wait until the entire 7 days are up and you either get an alarm on your phone or a reminder email. You don't want to be early or late. For the Game to work correctly, you want to adhere closely to the 7-day protocol.
- Click on the Icon above and sign on to our GUILDED Server
- Set up your Capture Page. Completely free. ( no credit card needed ) .
This is completely free for 14 days. The resources on this platform are impressive. The pages are already made, you just have to put the pieces together and light edits. You'll have your capture pages done in minutes!
( Then just follow the simple instructions below. )
Find "Autoresponder" on the left side and click.
Click, "New Campaign".
Give it a name ( "Lucky Rabbit" ) and description ( like: "email series" ) then copy and paste this into the "Share Code" box 083248a6
Now, open up your "Autoresponder" again.
For each email, edit with your specific links for NWC and NetSpend, along with your name and contact information. ( refer to "Cheat Sheet" if you forgot where to find your links/urls )
Remember to "Save" after finishing each one.
Go to "Page Builder".
Click, "Create Page".
Click, "Use Share Code".
Copy and paste the code in and "Save".
Edit - Click on the "Mail Campaign" and the label/name of your email series should be there.
Lucky Rabbit 3 Q, Then, "Save Lander".
To test, go back to Page Builder and click, "Get Link".
Copy and paste the link to a browser. ( You can also create a "Tiny Url" found in the menu on the left. )
Paste in browser and enter.
Fill out Info box and enter. Wait a couple minutes and check email. Be sure to check SPAM if you don't see it in your primary.
You can verify your contact by going into your autoresponder, clicking view and the opening up "Contacts".
You also have "Email Stats" below your campaigns in your autoresponder.